VC Fusion Small Sided Winter League
The VC Fusion Winter League is lead by professional coaches focusing on many elements of soccer including technical training and small sided games. The program involves 6 weeks of fun and developmental sessions. Sessions are split into Players spending the first half of a session training and the second half of a session playing small sided games.
* Focuses on player development in a game related environment
* Professionally licensed coaches
* Fun yet competitive 6 week season
* Small sided games to develop quickness or mind and feet
* Players spend first half of session training and second half of session playing small sided games.
* Develop Your Skills In A Fast Paced Dynamic Way!
* No Volunteer & No Weekend Game
November 3rd, 10th, 17th, December 1st, 8th, 15th. (6 Friday Sessions)
(24th November Off Due To Thanksgiving)
Age Groups (Boys & Girls)
Birth Years 2012 & 2013: 3pm: 3:45pm
Birth Years 2009, 2010 & 2011: 4pm - 5pm
Ventura Community Park (Kimball Park)
901 S. Kimball Rd; Ventura, CA 93003
Cost: $89 Includes a T-Shirt